Prestigious Plastic Surgeon Rankings
Based on his extensive educational and training experience, as well as sound ethical and professional standing, Dr. Marosan was included in the prestigious ranks of "America's Top Physicians” by the Consumers' Research Council of America.
No fees, donations, sponsorships or advertisements are accepted from any individuals, professionals, corporations or associations. This policy is strictly adhered to ensure an unbiased selection.
Similar studies have been done using a survey system. This type of study would ask fellow professionals who they would recommend. The CRCA found this method to be more of a popularity contest. For instance, professionals who work in a large office or hospital have much more of a chance of being mentioned as opposed to a professional who has a small private practice. In addition many professionals have a financial arrangement for back and forth referrals.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1994
- American Board of Surgery, 1990
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, B.A. 1978, M.A. 1981
- Rush Medical College, Chicago, IL, M.D. 1983
- Residencies: General Surgery (David Grant USAF Medical Center, Travis AFB , CA) 1989
- Plastic Surgery (Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC) 1992
American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surger (ASAPS)y, Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS), American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS), Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons, Washington Society of Plastic Surgeons, Hungarian Medical Association of America
LENGTH OF TIME IN PRACTICE: Since 1992 (over 23 Years).